Installments by available between $0.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
It’s almost unbelievable that the folks at SCAG have been able to get so much power, so much performance, and so many next-generation features into a compact mower like this – all while providing a 61 inch mower deck to make quick work of even the largest lawns in Australia!
Capable of reaching speeds upwards of 20 km/h (and 8km/h in reverse), not only will you be able to fly across larger lawns while atop the Tiger Cat II 61 inch model but you’re also going to be able to engage a PTO that offers 250 foot-pounds of torque to get through even the deepest and longest of long grasses and yard waste with ease.
Double fuel tanks (providing 9.5 gallons of fuel in total) guarantees that you’re able to stay out on the lawn for longer and longer durations. In fact, SCAG says that you’ll be able to use the Tiger Cat II 61 inch model to handle up to 24 acres a day without breaking a sweat.
On top of all that you’ll get the legendary reputation that SCAG lawn mowers have for durability and reliability combined with the best in the business warranty that gives you plenty of peace of mind, too.
Available on backorder
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual 12cc Hydro-Gear hydraulic pumps and large capacity Parker wheel motors for reliable, zero turn maneuverability.
- Up to 12 MPH forward and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- Ogura GT3.5 PTO clutch brake has 250 ft. lbs. of torque for easy blade engagements and solid holding power in heavy cutting conditions. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Compact mower size enables you to take the Tiger Cat II into tight places. The Tiger Cat II occupies less space on your trailer without sacrificing performance.
- Choose a 48″, 52″ or 61″ Velocity Plus™ cutter deck. Match that with a Kawasaki FX series, Kawasaki FT, Kohler Command Pro, or Kohler EFI.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485″ deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- Heavy-duty, fully-welded tubular steel frame provides a solid foundation for years of reliable service; replaceable front caster wheel weldment.
- Torsion spring suspension seat adjusts to operator’s weight to provide superior comfort. Seat features full padding, forward/rearward adjustment, high back, adjustable armrests and adjustable back angle.
- 4-point rubber iso-mount system under the seat absorbs front-to-back and side-to-side energy to soften the bumps and provide an incredibly comfortable ride.
- Dual fuel tanks (9.5 gallons total) keep you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tanks feature extra large, angled filler necks for easy filling. Molded-in cup holder allows for added operator convenience and comfort. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Aluminized engine exhaust reduces back pressure, increases performance, and lasts longer than conventional steel construction.
- 12cc hydraulic pumps equipped with cooling fans provide smooth and reliable power. Built in pressure relief valves reduce internal pressure spikes and add to hydraulic component life.
- Standard equipment auxiliary canister air filter system on most Tiger Cat II’s. This provides increased service intervals and longer engine life.
- The foot plate area is extra-large for improved operator comfort and easier mounting and dismounting of the mower. Flip-up foot platform features an auto-latch
- The Scag “Simply the Best” commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Spring-loaded idler arms effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- “Split-Steel” pulleys are used on load-carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast-iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- No plastic pulleys – Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guard on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheels and in the caster pivots for durability and reduced maintenance. These bearings can handle a 50% larger load than standard ball bearings. They are well suited to handle the daily pounding the front caster wheels receive.
- Standard-style steering controls are ergonomically-shaped and padded for easy control and maximum operator comfort.
- Multi-point steering dampers are designed and located for smooth operation and minimal fatigue. Mount the dampers in one of three mounting locations for a customized feel.
- Easily adjust cutting heights from the seat with the convenient adjustable foot pedal and top access cutting height selector. Wide range of adjustment from 1″ to 5″ in 1/4″ increments.
- Four corner deck adjustment allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling adjustment.
- High-strength cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable, top-notch performance day in and day out.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Large drive tires ensure solid traction and easy curb climbing. Large pneumatic front caster tires for a smoother ride.
- Interlocked parking brake system prevents movement while trailering or when parked on inclines. The mower cannot be driven when the brake is applied. This prevents premature brake wear.
- Operator friendly instrument panel located just to the left of the operator. It includes Tiger Eye: Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition switch, mower engagement switch, and separate choke and throttle controls.
- 12V accessory plug allows charging of the phone and other small accessories.
- User-friendly design allows quick access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance.
- Engine oil drain makes maintenance clean and easy.
- Replaceable trim side wear pad on the cutter deck helps protect landscape and the edge of the cutter deck from wear and tear.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring, sealed fuses and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Foldable Rollover Protection System (ROPS) is standard equipment and easily fits into enclosed trailers. ROPS provides additional operator safety. Retractable seatbelts for added convenience.
- There are many productive accessories for the Tiger Cat II like the Tiger Striping kit, the 16 bushel spindle driven grass catcher, the 12 bushel dump-from-the-seat catcher system, and many more.
- *Actual ground speed may vary. Specifications subject to change without notice or obligation.
|Width (chute down)||186.7cm|
|Width (chute up)||157.5cm|